HR Operations Analyst
|Category:|| Human Resources Group|
|Department:|| HR Group Functions |
|Type:|| Full Time |
|Location:|| TX, Houston|
|Salary:|| Not available|
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
We have imbedded a new global HR system, Workday, to help align our global teams to a simpler way of working. Implementing a new HR system has resulted in some outstanding queries which our natural processes have not been able to complete. In response to this a new and exciting team has been launched – “the complex queries team”.
This team comprises of curious specialists who focus on a dedicated stream in-order to close outstanding queries and implement process changes to help the business move forward.
In this role, you will be responsible for the Organisational Management stream, focusing on resolving Workday queries with regards to our organisational structure, ensuring all information is up-to-date.
If you have experience in Workday and enjoy getting to the root cause of problems, then this could be role for you.
- Knowledge of organisational management of ERP systems, with experience in Workday preferred
- Ability to build strong, effective and enduring working relationships with HR and Reward partners across the business
- Ability to document HR processes and identify and implement improvements
- Ability to direct 3rd party providers to conduct forensic analysis of errors and exceptions where required
- Willingness to learn and apply knowledge in a fast-moving matrix environment
- Experience of organisational management and governance of international organisation structures within multi-national companies
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Work closely with HR and Reward partners to ensure all data and team structures are correct and up-to-date, this includes multiple team uploads and updating business information across the business
- Maintains in-country vs cross-country position mapping attributes in Workday to ensure that in-country escalation points for country systems that need it are maintained in Workday
- Works with the 3rd party AMS provider to ensure that the integration of organisational data between Workday and SAP is operating accurately and efficiently
- Maintains a governance role over the representation of organisation data in Workday, ensuring that org design principles agreed across the organisation are maintained
- Conducts regular data cleanse exercises to identify “stranded” departments, positions and organisations to remove these when necessary
- Supports impact assessment of proposed changes with an impact, or potential impact, on position attributes or organisational structures as part of the change request process.
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Apply now Return to search results