Join the Direct Energy Team and Find Your Next Career
Our employees are the heart of our company
Direct Energy offers opportunities in our corporate offices:
- Houston, TX (HQ)
- Calgary, CA
- Phoenix, AZ
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Sarasota, FL
- Toronto, CA
- Tulsa, OK
- Woodbridge, NJ
As the largest home services provider in North America – with a service area covering 46 US states and 3 Canadian provinces – we lead the way in taking care of your Heating, Ventilation, and Cooling (HVAC) system, Electrical Work, and Plumbing needs, while also providing Home Protection Plans.Learn More
Direct Energy offers a new fast paced learning and development program for current students and recent graduates to work with one of the largest commercial retail energy suppliers in North America.
Direct Energy is an Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.
Direct Energy is one of North America’s largest competitive energy suppliers of electricity, natural gas and related services. By investing in energy efficiency and innovation and delivering choice in a variety of retail electricity and natural gas products to home-and business-owners, Direct Energy is supporting the development of tomorrow’s energy markets today. With approximately 6,000 employees, we are active in both midstream, supply and trading, and downstream delivery (electricity and natural gas) to ensure we’ll be a stable, long-term partner to the millions of customers we serve in both Canada and the United States.
Who We Are
- Approximately 6,000 employees across North America with more than six million customer relationships
- Based on customer numbers, KEMA ranks Direct Energy as the largest competitive retail energy supplier in North America
- In 2012 Direct Energy produced US $9.8 billion in revenues and increased profits by 5% to US $526 million
- Houston Business Journal named Direct Energy as one of the healthiest places in the city to work in 2013, among companies with between 500 and 1,500 employees
- Direct Energy has been a proud sponsor of the Volunteer Citizen of the Year award in cities across the country, recognizing local leaders for their contributions to their communities
- Along with Pittsburgh Magazine, Direct Energy has launched the first-ever Small Business Community Heroes Award to honor small business owners’ efforts to make their city a better place
- Direct Energy’s Environmental Management System achieved ISO 14001 certification, international recognition for environmental excellence