|Category:|| Finance & Risk Group|
|Department:|| Global Procurement |
|Type:|| Full Time |
|Location:|| TX, Houston|
|Salary:|| Not available|
Direct Energy is a leading energy and energy-related services provider with nearly five million residential and commercial customers in North America. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE: CNA), one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates in 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 provinces in Canada. To learn more about Direct Energy, please visit www.directenergy.com.
The Procurement Systems Analyst role is an important role in maintaining, supporting and improving technology that supports the Procurement function. The role works closely within the Procurement teams, IS and technology vendors to continuously solicit feedback and implement improvements.
The scope of the role is as follows:
- Supports the design and implementation of new global Procurement system
- Supports the framework in which all Procurement systems are aligned globally with an ongoing support and training model
Partnering with the Procurement teams to drive system adoption and continuous improvements
- Able to manage stakeholders through change
- Able to take initiative and work in an autonomous environment
- Pro-active, flexible, resilient, motivated and results oriented.
- Excellent influencing, communication and relationship management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across all areas of the Procurement community
- Strong communicator and able to both challenge and support where required
- Team player with an ability to manage relationships
- Participation in the design and implementation of new Procurement systems to ensure the system is fit for purpose and aligned globally
- Provide systems expertise and best practice
- Serve as System Administrator for Procurement Systems
- Promote continuous improvement initiatives to improve user experience and drive efficiencies
- Promote system compliance and user adoption
- Promote proper system access process for users of Procurement systems
- Participates in security access reviews
- Participate in internal audit Procurement system reviews
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Apply now Return to search results