SalesForce Solution Architect
|Category:|| Information Systems|
|Department:|| IS Transformation |
|Type:|| Full Time |
|Location:|| NJ, Iselin|
|Salary:|| Not available|
Direct Energy is one of North America's largest energy and energy-related services providers with over 5 million residential and commercial relationships. Direct Energy provides customers with choice and support in managing their energy costs through a portfolio of innovative products and services. A subsidiary of Centrica plc, one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, Direct Energy operates across North America. We continually seek talented people dedicated to providing fresh thinking in an exciting, evolving industry that's never been more relevant than in today's global marketplace.
We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Solution architect to join the IT SFDC/CRM team as an individual contributor to support the CRM applications for the Internal and External sales, sales operations, customer care and marketing business functions.
The candidate must have extensive experience with exceptional requirements analysis and solution design. The individual is well versed with Salesforce architecture and has a good understanding of features and functions available out of the box that can be leveraged to support business processes. The individual is well versed in the sales funnel, lead, and proposal management processes. Must be able to work independently once given the direction and objectives. This role will be working with the IT project team and Business users to design solutions to support the business processes. Must be a US Citizen.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in a corporate technology environment managing SFDC and web technology programs is required.
- 7 -10 years of experience functioning in the CRM space with significant senior Salesforce.com administrator/consultant for Enterprise edition or higher (preferably at mid to large, multi-dimensional organization) experience
- Experience with technologies that work with Salesforce.com including: Java, jscript, Force.com platform
- Must have a strong knowledge of Salesforce.com (SFDC) Lightning/VisualForce/Communities/APEX/HTML 5 technologies, web design methodologies and techniques, including development tools, quality assurance/control.
- Experience in Lightning implementations and Communities a plus
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com development including creation of standard and custom objects and fields.
- Knowledge of Angular, JQuery, etc., all Java script heavy technologies
- 5 years+ successful track record in overseeing several simultaneous projects. Strong organization and planning is required.
- Cross functional experience in the areas of; Marketing, Sales, and Service communications organizations desired
- Experience with Salesforce reports using external data sources a plus.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communications skills, will possess the flexibility to adapt to a rapidly changing environment; will possess strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), with thorough understanding of Requirements Gathering, Business Analysis, Development and Testing.
- Good understanding of data structures, data modeling, and db. schema is required.
- Experience in moving code from lower sandboxes to production environment and address issues related to functionality, integration, etc.
- Experience with enterprise integration tools and extract, transformation and load (ETL) tools.
- Experience with Marketo/Pardot or other SalesForce compatible marketing platform is a plus.
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is a plus.
- Experience in the Energy domain is a plus.
- Can design application architecture solutions that span multiple Salesforce Clouds (Sales, Service, Marketing, Analytics, Social, Communities) that meet business requirements; articulate design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for an application architecture
- Expect to play a key role in proactively designing and implementing SFDC improvements and integrations to enhance the company image and increase communications to its employees, customers, partners, investors, and public
- Maximize SFDC and web technologies to support Lead to Service business processes, both internal to the company as well as with Customers and Partners
- Define how the components of Salesforce solution relate to each other and how they will support the capability or business area.
- Serve as a solution architect to ensure deliverables for Salesforce.com Projects are done in line with best practices and strategic platform direction
- Be a key contributor to the SFDC portal based strategy, and actively consult cross functionally with Marketing, Sales, Services and Operations Management
- Must be verse in new and upcoming Salesforce.com features to guide implementation of applicable features
- Managing the end to end Release, including communication with the business stakeholders
- Oversight of multiple vendors involved with Salesforce Configuration and Development work
Direct Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Additional Website Text
Apply now Return to search results