HVAC Technicians & Installers
|Category:|| Engineering, Technicians|
|Department:|| North America Home-Home Services |
|Type:|| Hourly Rate |
|Location:|| CO, Loveland|
|Salary:|| Not available|
Conducts in home HVAC service and repairs. Compensation for Service & Repair Technicians is based on either of the company’s Hourly pay or New Comp pay programs.
- Must have prior, successful experience as a Service & Repair Technician in the HVAC industry.
- Must be able to bend, lift, carry, stoop, crawl, sit, stand, drive, reach above, walk, push, pull, fine manipulation, and use hands frequently.
- NATE certification preferred.
- Must display strong communication skills and technical competence.
- Must sign the Company Code of Ethics and agree to being videotaped for training and compliance purposes at least six (6) times per year.
- Serves the clients of the company by expertly servicing and repairing heating and air conditioning systems and components.
- Focuses on technical excellence in order to help live up to the company’s unique proposition of Always On Time…Or You Don’t Pay A Dime! ®.
- Utilizesthe Straight Forward Pricing Guide® system, including the True Cost Calculator on each call.
- Assess systems to determine repair vs. replace recommendations to clients.
- Wears floor savers while in the customer’s home and maintain a neat work area while performing a repair or scheduled service.
- Tests each system after each service or repair is completed prior to leaving the customer’s home to make sure that the system is working properly and that it was indeed fixed right the first time.
- Explains each service and repair performed to the customer each time a service or repair is completed. Makes sure that the client is 100% satisfied with all work
- Conveys a safety-conscious attitude, both on the job and while driving.
- Performs a proper inspection of the customer’s system to prevent future breakdowns.
- Accuratelycompletes all paperwork including:
- Performs the right job for each customer so everybody wins!
- Job numbers sent to Service & Repair Technicians are written on each invoice. These numbers are sent to the Service & Repair Technicians as they are dispatched.
- Price book task codes are documented on all invoices for each service, repair, addition and replacement performed.
- Part sheets must be filled out listing corresponding job numbers and parts used on each job and turned in DAILY.
- All recommendations are written on invoices.
- Service & Repair Technicians are debriefed by dispatch at the conclusion of each job. The next call is sent to the Service & Repair Technician after debriefing.
- Service & Repair Technicians call in for PO’s for any materials picked up at suppliers. They supply the cost before and after taxes to ensure accuracy.
- Service & Repair Technicians turn in all parts receipts/packing slips daily with contracts and have corresponding job numbers written on them.
- Service & Repair Technicians describe in detail the specific reason an invoice had no charge. All no charge invoices are reviewed with the Operations Manager (Club membership tune-up, call-back, warranty, etc.).
- Warranty calls define jobs that have malfunctioning parts on equipment covered by warranties only. All other calls related to workmanship issues are defined as call-backs.
- Explains Club Membership Agreements to every customer and maintains a conversion rate of at least 25% of non-Club Members and a 90% renewal rate on existing Club Members.
- Records the age and type of each system component on every single invoice to ensure that the right Service & Repair Technician is sent to the right job.
- Provides customer leads to the Sales Lead Coordinator when identifying a potential need for system additions or replacements.
- Maintains vehicles that are neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times (vehicle signage is one of the best “billboards” that the company has). Parks all vehicles to maximize the impact of the “billboard” whenever possible.
- Obeys the One Hour Code of Ethics, Team Rules, and Team Philosophy.
Direct Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Apply now Return to search results